The secrets of longevity
After numerous studies, it appears that scientists are beginning to unravel some of the secrets of aging. Genes certainly play a role in longevity, but it’s been determined that only 35 percent of those living well into their 90’s and 100’s possess the longevity gene. What of the other 65 percent? Is it luck, healthy lifestyle choices, attitude?