“Responsibility is the price of greatness. Adherence to the truth is the price for goodness. Passionate help for others will save your soul. Happiness follows from love of life.” Winston Churchill
On an excursion to Alaska, this past week, I was struck by the abundant rich vastness of this largest of American states, that is more than twice the geographical area of Texas, yet with a population of less than 1.5 million residents.
Anyone suggesting to you that our good Earth does not possess everything we require and need, in almost unimaginable amounts, endowed, and blessed, by our Creator, is a fool, thief, liar, or disciple of The Devil.
We are so often bombarded with daily negativity, from so many sources, I encouraged you to disregard it all.
Said another way, the only determinant factor to wellness, be it physical, spiritual, mental, or financial, in this life, is you!
It is far more reasonable to bet on abundance than scarcity, because the evidence is indeed everywhere around us.
There is a saying, one may find over the hearth of a fireplace, in the dining room of The Pelican Inn, not far from Muir Woods, in Marin County, California: “Fear Knocked At The Door, Faith Answered, No On Was There.”
At Zija, life is indeed unlimited, and if you each, as distributors, have not invited hundreds to attend the International Convention, the third weekend of October, in Salt Lake City, Utah, with programs in place to literally cover their air fares, hotels and admission, then you have not yet begun to understand the LIMITLESS GIFTS Zija provides, and is, for you, and your loved ones!
My grandfather always told me in my early childhood: “80 percent of life is showing up and the remaining 20 percent is doing something about it.”
I am encouraging you to SHOW UP to learn what will radically improve your, and so many others’ RESULTS; immediately, if not sooner!
DRINK LIFE IN!
~ Uncle Russ